Note to New Members ×

Motorola & Burton!

Enzo

Guest jeremiah

Is it really that important to be able to take the cell phone call right then? I do ride with a phone, but only because I get much better coverage than I do with the Talkabout radios, but I certainly don't stop my run because my phone goes off.

On the other hand, I'm really digging my Burton Shield Ipod jacket. I most likely wouldn't have bought it for myself, but now that I have it, I love it. I can listen to tunes on the lift up, hit one button on the sleeve to stop the song, then restart it once I get back down.

Has anyone tried the helmets with speakers built into the earpads? I think I would prefer that rather than the earbuds, but not willing to drop $150 for something that I'm not sure works well.

Jeremiah

Guest Randy S.

Sounds a bit like an ARTICLE I wrote last month. Funny.

Jeremiah, I've used the new Giro helmet. It works great. I'm still debating whether I like riding with music in my ears, but if you've already decided that, then I say get the helmet.

Originally posted by Randy S.

Sounds a bit like an ARTICLE I wrote last month. Funny.

Jeremiah, I've used the new Giro helmet. It works great. I'm still debating whether I like riding with music in my ears, but if you've already decided that, then I say get the helmet.

I love the Giro helmet (9-9) but I rarely use the headphones. If I do it's on the lift or in line. Almost never when I'm riding because I rely heavily on the sounds of my edges on the snow and the wind rushing by when approaching terrain features.

________

Free joomla themes