Note to New Members ×

FS Nidecker Carbon 900 Asym M/L

purpletiesto

In as new condition. Bought from Hardbooter.com. $OLD

Story behind all the gear up for sale. I went out and purchased a full freeride setup half way through summer, then just before winter, I bought a Coiler AM ... the rest is history and the only time I used this gear was over some jumps I made at night time.

I'm located in Melbourne, Australia. Am happy to post where ever at buyer's expense. Paypal add 3%.

Edited by purpletiesto

In as new condition. Bought from Hardbooter.com. Asking AUD175

Story behind all the gear up for sale. I went out and purchased a full freeride setup half way through summer, then just before winter, I bought a Coiler AM ... the rest is history and the only time I used this gear was over some jumps I made at night time.

I'm located in Melbourne, Australia. Am happy to post where ever at buyer's expense. Paypal add 3%.

Nice to see someone from Aussie! I'm in Kalgoorlie, WA (there are more skiers/boarders than you think...)

What boot size does M/L accomodate? Can you ship it to NZ or if you don't mind dropping off at Melbourne airport I'll be there this Sunday?

I used mine with a US Size 10 (or possible 10.5, I'll have to check that now) Burton Driver X (Pretty big boot shell) and it wasn't adjusted to it's maximum size yet.

I can get a few pics happening for you if you like.

If the size fits you and you're keen, let me know and we can work something out regarding delivery etc.

I did some research and found out that in general M/L would cover between US7.5-12.5. Suits me since I use US8.

I'm in. But the problem is I'm flying to Melbourne but staying very briefly, and I'm only available for 15 mins between 5pm and 5:15pm this Sunday. Would you mind if I can meet you at the airport terminal?

Otherwise how much will it cost to ship it to New Zealand? The postcode is 7730.

Honestly the airport drive is about 1 hour and 15 minutes from where I live and the cost of parking there makes it uneconomical for me and if I miss you during that window that would totally suck! We can look into postage if you like, although I fear the postage cost may make it unfeasible for you. Leave it to me to get a postage cost. I'll do that on Friday.

Not a problem at all. Shipping anywhere in Australia for a parcel with tracking is $10.something for these, so let's just say $10.

I'll get them packed up this weekend and if you're ready to roll, I'll get them in Tuesday's postal run for you.

I'm sure you know this, but when I bought my softboot setup, I spared no expense whatsoever, got the best of the best with cost no option, so I'm glad that another BOLer is picking these up, who can actually give them the use they're supposed to have. I wouldn't want some scrub to nab them off eBay and not appreciate them. :AR15firin

I will find out on Tuesday for you! If you want it without tracking or anything like this I believe there is a higher risk of it going missing, so as long as you are happy with that and can bear that risk, I'm more than happy to ship them this way. If I ship them internationally, I'll triple box them to make sure they don't get damaged en route :)

Bugger...

Purpletiesto, I would like the binding to be shipped to Sydney, but my mate is going to move his house in 3 weeks...

So if I pay you binding plus shipping fee (I can do direct bank transfer), can you hold the binding until I have the final address of my mate and then send to him? Thanks!

Oh crap, I didn't realise you replied, sorry mate. I'm happy to ship them off when you're ready. If you're happy to wire it over I won't sell them to anyone else, of course. You were always first in line, I've had a couple of other guys from Sydney also interested.

Let me know. I've packed them up already :)