Note to New Members ×

Intec heel assembly, used but good condition

~tb

Continuing with the clean out.

Here is a pair of intec heels with moderate use on them. everyting moves smoothly on them and the cables and housings show no signs of fraying.

These were in good working order when I last rode them with no issues at all. I have proactively moved over to the more stout Fintec heels from Bomber and recently moved my backup boots over to Fintecs as well. I am done with these!

Close up of heel pad on the more worn of the two heels.

Make and offer plus shipping, but please realize that I believe these are worth ~$40. If you want to go lower than that, please just site a legitimate reason such as another pair that has sold recently.

If you NEED the screws for mounting, please let me know. I would prefer to keep them, but think I have another set up in Vermont.

post-236-141842381393_thumb.jpg

post-236-141842381398_thumb.jpg

Easiest and cheapest (for both parties) to send to Canada is USPS International Ground. The insurance number can be used to track the parcel. Keep the declared value down, write 'used' & 'made in the USA' in the description this will keep duties and taxs down. UPS can charge high broader brokerage rates.

• 2 weeks later...