Note to New Members ×

For Sale: Dee Luxe Suzuka 26mp liner/26.5mp shell $150

ccsbrider

Broken Leg/ Garage Sale:

Hardly ever ridden,ie. great soles. Needs one new toe ladder; available on Bomberonline for $5. Raichle 26.0 mp moldable line, that wasn't over squished, so put the hairdrier/boot drier in there for 10 mins and give them a new shape. 289mm sole length. I also have a pair of CAT bindings that fit this sole for $20, but I may sell them with the other boots. talk to me: Charlie, 970-333-0210

post-12109-141842380722_thumb.jpg

post-12109-141842380725_thumb.jpg

post-12109-141842380729_thumb.jpg

manchester center, vt

once you have the shipping cost, PM me an addy to use for paypal - if that works for you. thanks!!

The shpping would be $18 for parcel (expected Jan 24) and $34 for priority (expected jan 19), but I typically add a day or two to USPS.

ps remember the toe ladder, but they can be ridden without it

thanks

charlie c

priority would be awesome... and we have a spare ratchet strap - i have an old pair of raichle's that i don't ride any longer.

who do i send payment to? you can private message me if you don't want to put your email out in the open.

I didn't want to sign up for aol or yahoo, so here it is:cjwclarkeATgmailDOTcom$184 and I will print the label, box and send em after my visit to the fracture clinic. you can also text pretty early.

Charlie C

I didn't want to sign up for aol or yahoo, so here it is:cjwclarkeATgmailDOTcom$184 and I will print the label, box and send em after my visit to the fracture clinic. you can also text pretty early.

Charlie C

Hi Saille

I tried your email link from pp. I was just rying to get a shipping address, so they could go out today.

Thanks

CC