Note to New Members ×

Burton Step-In Alpine/Hardboot Race Bindings For Sale $130

tahoecarver

The last buyer flaked, so I am re-posting. These work perfectly, and have been sitting in my closet (forgotten) for a few years. They're in great shape, as they have probably seen less than 3 or 4 days on snow. These are the "rat trap" type, and not the Physics type, which required those stupid toe hooks; you can use these with any standard hardboot, including many models of ski boots, as long as they have a compatible toe ledge. Why drill a hole in your boots to make them Intec-compatible, when you can just use any standard ski or snowboard hardboot and step in to these bindings?

I was planning to use them this season, but I blew my right knee out earlier this summer, and I could use some extra cash right now. I'm only asking for $130 plus shipping (should be around $10 in the continental US), or if you live in the Sacramento area, you are more than welcome to pick them up. I do have a set of 4 x 4 or 3D disks for them, so you will get one set, but not both. Take a look at the pic, and let me know if you have any questions. I accept PayPal only, for offers which have to be shipped, and cash only, for local pick-up. These are also available on e-Bay as item # 111000111489, if you would rather bid on them.

Have a great riding season tearing up those groomers :)

post-252-141842380602_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...