Note to New Members ×

Intec Heels

Jonny

I'm in the process of doing the same thing as you. I went the route of buying the bomber heel receivers and fintecs and going to a machinest to have the heel receivers modified to fit the cateks. Much better and safer setup.

There is a thread her showing the modifications.

Buy back to your question. Once my new fintecs arrive on Friday, I have a set of moderately used intec's I would sell you for not to much money.

That's excellent! If everything works out I'll take the intecs for now and look for a time when I can do the mod on the Bomber/Fintec setup. Short season - just into Feb - and short money available this year so the Intec solution is beter for now. I've been riding the same 324s for years and even with BTS and the stiff tongues I'm just crushing my instep on toesides. Have a beat-up pair of AF700 which should help a bit, if I can get them rideable.

That's excellent! If everything works out I'll take the intecs for now and look for a time when I can do the mod on the Bomber/Fintec setup. Short season - just into Feb - and short money available this year so the Intec solution is beter for now. I've been riding the same 324s for years and even with BTS and the stiff tongues I'm just crushing my instep on toesides. Have a beat-up pair of AF700 which should help a bit, if I can get them rideable.

Ill pull a pair off on tuesday and shoot you a line. Was there something else you posted in wanted recently? I think there might be something else you wanted that I had, but didn't think it was worth contacting. . . .

Please let me know what you think "fair and reasonable" price is. my e-mail is available through the forum.

Thanks, sent email, lmk if you don't get it (I'm at jyepstein(AT)gmaildotcom). The other thing I'm still looking for was a 180 Proteus - saw your treasure trove and there were a couple of things that were close but that board was PUUREfect for me so I didn't come after your 184 carbon or Gen1 FC or whatever....