Note to New Members ×

Like-new Burton Wind 30.0 boots

michael.a

Up for sale is a pair of barely ridden Burton Wind boots size mondo 30.0 (inner shell size 31.0 cm), maybe have 10 hours or even less, even the QC stickers are still on them. Really great boots, slightly softer than stock Head Stratos Pros, I would say similar to Deeluxe 325s.

They look brand new except for a few very minor scuffs here and there. One of the buckle's plastic molding broke but it's only cosmetic. I had the buckle taped up but took it off so you can see what I'm talking about. One of the liners has a very light stain, but I'd recommend getting new liners for these guys anyway as for me they were way too soft, flimsy and cold. Price $130, paypal only. Boots are in Europe, shipping by courier $70 (5-7 days shipping time).

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2336.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

Edited by michael.a

• 1 month later...

"are"

Way too big for you. Its imperative you get boots that fit and are comfortable. This may even include buying one pair of boots to find out they dont work for whatever reason and having to buy another pair.

Edited by michael.a
dur mein inglyz ist nein gut

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...