Note to New Members ×

Unlimited Season's Pass w/Fast Pass @Sierra At Tahoe For Sale Due To ACL Surgery

tahoecarver

Are there any carvers out there looking for a season's pass to Sierra At Tahoe? They have some really EXCELLENT carving runs on the West Bowl, which is why I am there every season...except for this one I bought an unlimited season's pass from them last April with the Fast Pass option for the fast lift lines, but unfortunately over the summer, I tore my ACL :( I recently had surgery, but Sierra won't give me a refund. Instead, they are willing make an exception with their policy by allowing me to use it next year, or transfer it to someone else this year.

It cost me $350, and Sierra is selling theirs for just under $500, so you would be getting a much better deal if you buy it from me. If you're interested, just pay me and we can call Sierra together to give them your new contact info for the transfer of the pass. The pass is even valid at Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows from Opening Day to December 21, 2012 and from April 15, 2013 to Closing Day. PayPal is even an option, as I've listed the pass on fleaBay, as well (type in item # 110985774302 in the search field). Check out my feedback and you'll know I'm legit :) If there's anyone interested, or you know of someone who is, please respond and I will e-mail you my contact phone.

I am also selling a handful of carving boards in EXCELLENT condition, but I will post those later. Thanks for your time.