Note to New Members ×

Oxygen SX/SBX or Prior ATV

scrapster

I owned a prior ATV 171cm and a Oxygen Supercross 164cm and I can say the supercross holds an edge better on hard pack even if it is shorter, the prior was better in softer snow and moguls. I rode both in soft boots, and folded the priors nose to often when I pushed it a bit. I prefer the supercross to the prior for general carving.

• 4 weeks later...

Still looking for a 164 Supercross? I have one - don't know exact year but it's still in good condition - needs a good tuning tho. It's the topsheet grey/black/orange. Bottom is black. Haven't ridden it in a few years and looking to unload. Was a wicked board but I don't race any longer (and I'm 5'7 and 130lbs!) racer karen at hot mail dot com

Hi Kab,

Thanks! But I found both a Supercross and an ATV :D I'll be having fun this winter. I do know that a few other folks are looking for Supercrosses, so I'm sure yours will sell if you post it on Bomber. The price range for a Supercross on good condition, only needing alight tune, seemed to be about $125 to $200. Good luck!

Kab, are you back to Van?

OK thanks - I have an Oxygen 156 SL too - will dig them out, take pics and post. Might even take them for a tune first.

BlueB! No, unfortunately... not this year. Heading south to FL for a while then to QC next winter for our annual trip. If I'm doing OK I might make a trip out your way too to visit friends and definitely get in some riding. You missed an epic epic day on 7th Heaven - I haven't had that much fun carving in a very long time. When I get my Titan (fingers crossed) I'll be hooked again. How's the leg? Are you back on board (!) this year?? Miss you guys :( No good riding here. Will hit Sunday River for a few days late Feb I think tho...