Note to New Members ×

Volkl F2

cnforeback

Alright, if Eastcoast, Canuck, and Sherpa all pop, I will let the 158 Volkl go for $350, the bindings for $200, and the plates for $375. Everybody takes care of their shipping? Not sure how this works as far as payment etc......... Will I find a buyer for the fancy DeeLuxe Red and White boots in size 8 - ya think likely? What about the Volkl RT GS board. Super fast! World Speed Record!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pic again below Alright, so here it is guys. I was in WI and these replies didn't feed to email. Sorry....... Found out yesterday that my right knee handles hard carving on bull bore SL race skis much better than the 45 degrees on the board. Makes me VERY SAD. It hurts me too much. Have to figure knee out but do not know if boarding is in the cards after the injury this summer.

I have used the SL board, bindings and plates on some pretty hard snow. The board does hold GREAT! I am loving the G's! I can only imagine how fast with hold the GS must be. Bindings work great! Plate dampens everything with the little pistons inside surrounded by all the rubber material. I still have the boots too if you know anyone who needs them. They are size 8 and pretty top of the line.

I will do the $300 for plates (fairly hard to find)

$300 on each board

$200 on bindings

$300 for boots

Again, sorry for delay.

?ui=2&ik=9a51c8fdbd&view=att&th=13b4e9c351c8e67c&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=1420016748581617664-1&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9LIPDykQWEh02C5NFRg5PS&sadet=1354234350774&sads=Lhjpgsxx4YOEjXazz2smIA5W6oY

If ncosmany doesn't take the F2 bindings and no else is in front of me, I'm interested.

Do you know what size they are? Medium or small is okay. If they're large, I'm not interested.

Do you have all mounting hardware? Cant/lift wedges?

I'm unable to see any of the pictures. Could you send me pictures or repost? You can send me an email through the forum.

Thanks,

Michael