Note to New Members ×

Time to Cull the Herd Tomahawks / Prior Boards

S.S.Dad

GREEN TOMAHAWK STILL AVAILABLE

1 --184cm Tomahawk Gs board. Board is in nice shape and has been well cared for. Lot's of camber & Edge. Green board has a 48 cm stance. I ended up with these boards in a trade and don't know the scr, but they are in very good used shape. I believe that they were Tyler Jewell's boards from when he was riding for Tomahawk. $ 200.00 plus shipping.

SOLD......Red Tomahawk

SOLD .... Prior 181 cm This board is in nice shape, although it has a ding in the edge from falling over . I believe that much of it could be repaired. Still a great early season or rock board. $175 plus shipping.

All boards have usual markings and nicks on top sheets from ordinary use, but the bases are in great shape and have a lot of riding left in them. I don't believe that the Tomahawks have seen much use.

post-7013-141842374703_thumb.jpg

post-7013-141842374693_thumb.jpg

post-7013-141842374699_thumb.jpg

Edited by S.S.Dad
item sold

interested in the prior let me know cost including shipping to sl,ut 84121

2 --184cm Tomahawk Gs boards. Both boards in nice shape and have been well cared for. Lot's of camber & Edge. Red board is set up with a 50cm. stance, green board has a 48 cm stance. I ended up with these boards in a trade and don't know the scr, but they are in very good used shape. I believe that they were Tyler Jewell's boards from when he was riding for Tomahawk. $ 250.00 a piece plus shipping. Shipping should run about 30.00 in the US.

Prior 181 cm This board is in nice shape, although it has a ding in the edge from falling over . I believe that much of it could be repaired. Still a great early season or rock board. $175 plus shipping.

All boards have usual markings and nicks on top sheets from ordinary use, but the bases are in great shape and have a lot of riding left in them. I don't believe that the Tomahawks have seen much use.

[ATTACH]31678[/ATTACH][ATTACH]31679[/ATTACH][ATTACH]31680[/ATTACH]

Bobloblaw,

I will be willing to ship the board for 25.00 and call it an even 200.00. I will cover any shipping cost over 25 . I have a paypal account if that works for you. You can make payment to " willy8416 at comcast dot net"

Let me know if you have any questions,

Thank you,

Davekempmeister,

If you would like, I would be willing to ship you both Tomahawk boards and you can choose which ever one that you want and ship me back the other. I have been watching your post for several years and trust the verterans in the bomber crowd. I would have emailed you but I am at work and don't have your email. If this is agreeable to you paypal me for one and I'll send both.