Note to New Members ×

Snow in Mammoth!

KingCrimson

Keep the updates coming; it works out that if I am buying a Donek and flying over to USA to also bring back a bunch of Harken stuff for my boat, that USA is actually going to be cheaper than Korea (and I know Mammoth well) so if the snow is in by December on Chairs 1,2/18,3,5 then it's on like donkey kong.

would be good to do some riding (since it is 6 years since I last rode at all).

Also means I can sort out my boots at Cordy's place (footworks? Footloose? Bootworks? Can't remember the name for sure, you know the good one in town that really knows how to fit boots properly).

• 2 weeks later...

Nah, sleeping on the floor won't be necessary, I will sleep in my King size bed, thank you. But I will be there though first thing Thursday morning. I look forward to riding the Coda Skwal. I will be easy to pick out of the crowd I am sure. See you there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey Theo, how are the conditions up there? From what I've heard, the recent storms hitting Mammoth have been warm ones, with relatively high snow levels. What's your on location update. Thanks in advance

I rode yesterday on my park setup and it was cold, windy, and foggy. The pow was heavy and wet..good carv able sierra cement on the main trails. Definitely worth riding