Note to New Members ×

2 pairs of TD1s for sale; 1 step in and 1 toe bail with step in parts

evnewsphoto

Well as I have mentioned elsewhere, I have have 2 sets of TD1s I no longer need and they are up for sale! I am thinking $100 each or $175 if you buy both. I am not sure of shipping given the weight but I would guess around $20 for with in the US, can do international for extra. Both sets are 0 degree front and 3 degree cant disc on the back, I have brand new bumpers on one, and extra heel recievers for each (they are worn from use of course), I will be needing to take the toe bails from one set when I get my new TD2s that are toe bails, but I will sell those with the set I rob the parts from, you can buy new parts from the bomber store (I think $15 for bails) I just don't have time to run up there these days. I will post pics of that once I recieve the new bindings. I have all of the hardware and I have replaced some screws with new ones from Ace hardware (M6) but I did not relaize they would rust and are not stainless steel so that is why there is rust on one of the disc sets. You can also buy new hardware from the bomber store. I am in Denver and can do local pick up as well. Thanks, Everett

003-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

001-1.jpg

I now have the TD2s with the toe bail parts and even though it says that the heel bail is different from the toe bail, it looks like you could turn it around and make it a toe bail; so that means with the parts I am offering you can make one set either a toe clip or a step in, your choice. I also want to offer the option of includeing in-tec heels if anyone needs them with the step ins, I only have one extra pair, although I think I have some really beat up ones that could go with the second set, I would have to go look. I would throw in the In-tecs for $50 extra, they are of course $100+ new, and I hate to part with them since they serve as a back up for my Fin-tecs but if you want to buy the bindings I am happy to throw them in. Everett

Bryan, OK let's do it, are you OK with the toe clips since they are not in the photo? And I did take the toe bails for my new TD2s but have the complete set of parts for the toe clip option and I think you can turn around the heel bail. I can take a new pic if you want, let me know. Everett