Note to New Members ×

AF/Suzuka Buckles/straps

nekdut

The ankle zip buckle on my Suzukas does not appear to latch properly any more, and the part is discontinued according to the Bomber store. Have most of you switched to the Track series real buckles? Or, do the old SB zip buckles work with the Suzuka-style straps?

Any tips on the Track series buckle conversion?

The ankle zip buckle on my Suzukas does not appear to latch properly any more, and the part is discontinued according to the Bomber store. Have most of you switched to the Track series real buckles? Or, do the old SB zip buckles work with the Suzuka-style straps?

Any tips on the Track series buckle conversion?

I have a set of size 26 af600a that I can rip parts of if you have a way to attach them on your end. If interested, I would just need to make sure the one Ou need is still in working order.

Hey Todd, That would be great actually. Its the ankle zip buckle (right foot, I don't think that matters though). I can probably drill out and flat bolt yours back on. How much to 90501?

It will probably take me a day or so to get to this. I would like to think shipping will be less than $3

Which vintage (color) boot do you have. There were 2 styles of ankle straps irc.

Yo Neil, You back in the office tomorrow? I have an SB arch strap and buckle you can have. Think the buckle should work. Also have some hardware that you can use to attach the buckle to the boot (T-nut and M5 screw). Would need to shorten the t-nut on my bench grinder though which would require an extra day. Let me know. Thanks!! Tom

Hey Tom, yeah I am around all week, and thanks it would be awesome if I could use those parts. No hurry, my next riding is at SNES. :)

Todd, thanks for your offer but it sounds like I can pick up what I need from Tom and we work in the same building.

Neil, Drop by my desk tomorrow. I will leave in a plastic bag by my laptop. Found a pre-shortened t-nut and M5 pan head screw (6mm long) and a few washers if needed. Drilling the rivet on the boot should be easy as they are pretty soft material. Center punch the rivet head first if you have a punch. Thanks! Tom