Note to New Members ×

back to carving

jdgang

After an acl tear and repair and a couple of years off the board I am getting back into boarding. I was able to go last year on my freestyle board which I already had dialed in. Now I know that I am ready to get back to plates. I never really got it dialed in before the acl surgery so I am looking for suggestion on my setup: angles and stance width not really racing but plan on going fast if the oppurtunity presents itself. I have two boards a FP157 180s and a Speed 160 w/race plates and reactors. Right now I have the FP set up @ 48/48 7degree lift/cant back and a 17" stance. I am getting the speed for xmas. Any help would be appreciated.

opps I forget I am 5'6" 170lbs

jdgang,

Do you ride at Mountain Creek? I will be there tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon providing it is not raining. I will be there on Sunday morning also. I usually spend most my time on Bear Peak and south Peak. If you can make it either days we'll ride together. I will probably be riding an old e-deck but if they blow alot more snow and the base increases I will be on the Renn-Tiger. See you there.