Note to New Members ×

Season Ending Clearance (Volkl, F2, Proflex, Malamute, Giro, AF700)

piusthedrcarve

After riding in West Virginia last two days and looking at forecast, I decided to do spring clearance sale. I know it's quite early but this season here in Mid Atlantic is disaster.

So here are some gears that I was planned to use on spring conditions. And few other alpine gears.

It they don't get sold, I will keep it for next season but I think I price them fairly and OBO.

Volkl RT 163 SL

I got this slalom board from a local BOL rider this season. I filed the topsheet blemish and waxed and rode about half day on crappy condition on steeps. I was looking for a SL deck to ride such condition, but I guess I'm spoiled by metal boards. SOLD

5btyc7.jpge16kaq.jpgztt1fc.jpgvrpze0.jpg

Proflex Bindings

I got this bindings from a BOL member few months ago to use on the Volkl SL and added hardware, (8)M6x20 with washers. I believe it is same as F2 Carve RS bindings that a pair of used one sold at $120 at BOL recently. Just passing on this bindings at cost. SOLD

13yqq9u.jpgx4p36g.jpg

Giro Snowboard S4 Helmet XL 59-60.5 cm White

It has mesh covered vents (12 of them). Perfect for spring boarding. It's new but don't have box. $30 OBO + shipping

mbr7go.jpgnx6yjq.jpg

Edited by piusthedrcarve
Status update