Note to New Members ×

Osin 3800 - 163 cm

Snowsurfer

Bought as NOS a few years ago, and ridden maybe only 6-8 hrs total (didn't even get around to putting a stomp pad on it). Reason for the limited use is that I soon picked up the bigger 169 cm, which is much better suited for my hops-fortified physique. Hence the 169 gets all the powder day usage, and so the smaller sibling has just been collecting dust the past few years and really should go to someone who will use it (actually have two 169s now - see the whole trio in photo - yeah, I'm obviously a 3800 fanboy!).

Overall near-mint condition. Typical light binding marks, and a couple of very light elongated markings (not even scratches) on topsheet. I took a close-up photo in an attempt to show a very small chip on the topsheet rear edge (pretty much the only chip), but it's so insignificant it really doesn't show in the photo, so didn't include here. But I can e-mail more photos if interested. Base has storage wax on it, hence funky appearance in photo, but absolutely great shape with original structure.

$125 + shipping to continental US only. Prefer PayPal. SOLD

post-6880-141842362673_thumb.jpg

post-6880-14184236266_thumb.jpg

post-6880-141842362668_thumb.jpg

Edited by Snowsurfer
price reduction

• 2 weeks later...

Got the board today & it's exactly as stated above...near mint! Thanks Snowsurfer! All, for future reference, buy with piece of mind from Snowsurfer. He's 100% legit, great communication, board was packed very well, over all a pleasure to do business with. Thanks again!