Note to New Members ×

155 Coiler Metal Softy Carver

zoom

FS: 155 Coiler Metal Softy Carver -

BOARD IS SOLD.

Exceptional condition, very light use. Topsheet shows very minor wear and two very small lift line dings on the tail. Base is nearly perfect with a couple of very minor pebble scratches. Rails have a couple of spots of minor pebble marks and could use a sharpen. Built for a 150 pound rider. Sidewall says "155 Softycarver for Ron".

Specs: 155 cm length, about 134 cm effective edge (very long for a softboot board), 8.5m sidecut, 240 waist, decambered nose and tail, titanal.

More detailed photos available.

IMG_4568.jpgIMG_4574.jpg

Edited by zoom

Are you the original owner? any idea if it's ever been tuned?

I had Bruce build this board for a friend based on one that had built for me. It is the same board, slightly stiffened. My friend is a less aggressive carver and liked the softer flex of my board better, so we traded.

I know the history well. It has hardly been ridden, it has not been tuned and has never been ground.

Ron let me ride that board.

Carving was effortless until my softboot toe/heel overhang got in the way. I also weigh 25# over the ideal weight range. A quality Coiler SB carving board for a carver that likes to mix it up. I still think Ron would have liked the snakeskin topsheet.