Note to New Members ×

COILER PRC and BURTON Prime Boards

muthahucker

Looking to sell 2 boards that I dont use anymore. First is a Titanol Coiler PRC 185. Sidewall markings say T185 PRC 1-6.6. Was told when I bought it, it was a Jasey Jay practice board, but I have no proof of this.

Second board is a Burton Ultra Prime 156.

Both are in used but good shape. The coiler was not used much by me, it was to big a board for me to handle. It has one spot where the top sheet was starting to pull away from the sidewall, this was re-glued by my local shop, common scratches and dings on the top sheet, base is good. I had it ground by same local shop recently and has a heavy coat of storage wax on the base.

The Burton is in good shape, better for a smaller or lighter rider. Base was ground and then put away with a heavy coat of storage wax.

Asking $275 plus shipping for the Coiler, or best offer

$75 plus shipping for the Burton, or best offer

First post and im having trouble figuring out how to post pics, can send pics if your interested. Send me email address for pics or someone let me know how to post the pics

Thanks

Coiler has been sold, still have the Burton Ultra Prime.. $50 for it if anyones interested

Edited by muthahucker
Update

I've held onto the Coiler for about 4 years now trying to ride it, Im going to guess its 6 yrs old? Im not heavy/big enough for it and its no good to me in Ontario, the ski hills here are to short to get a good ride out of it. I'll get some better pics and measure the width of it after work for you.

Thanks

Thanks for posting the pics for me lonbordin. Im guessing that the width measurement you were looking for is measured from the centre of the front binding holes to the centre of the rear binding holes, which would be the basic width of stance on the board. If this is wrong please let me know and I can get different measurements.

Thanks again.

Pay no attention to my dead/frozen plant, im not much of a gardener.

I was looking for larger than 19cm waist. Thanks.

[ATTACH]29589[/ATTACH][ATTACH]29590[/ATTACH][ATTACH]29591[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...