Note to New Members ×

any instructional dvds out there?

JWCarve

Hey guys, new to sport, been riding soft for over 10 years. Got the basics down of staying upright but could really use a video on steps to carving and exercises.Didnt find any working links on almanac and only videos for sale are in japnese and cant seem to find purchase link either. Does anyone have a link to online vid or purchase?

Greatly appreciated.

Dvd's and video are great but a person is the best. A person can see how you ride, give pointers and is 100% more effective and fun. Don't know where you live but chances are there is a instructor in your area. There is an instructor thread here on BOL too. There are also carving events with free clinics, demo gear, and free riding advice plus great comraderie. I host one in north idaho called NICE. The big daddy one SES in co. . One in alberta @ nakiska and SKES @ snow king in southern idaho or wyoming area and a EC event in europe somewhere. I am sure there are more of them that I don't know about.