Note to New Members ×

'07 dupraz d1 + 6' for sale $275 plus shipping

Dan Haghighi

I picked this up on ebay a few months ago for a bit more. I paid a bit more, probably overpaid. I bought this because a deal for a new Pogo Wingergun 205 fell through ... well as luck would have it I was able to score a new Wingergun 205 anyway via another channel. Picking it up Wed!!! Anyway I won't have any use for the Dupraz now. I thought about making a splitboard but that would be a waste.

I rode the D1+ with soft boots, euro-carve angles. It rides very nicely even on groomers. The base is in great shape and has not been ground to my knowledge. Deck is in above avg shape for sure but not excellent. I have only ridden it a handful of days here in the NW and 2 days at Snow Basin. I made a really lame video at Snow Basin on the groomers trying out a boom for my drift camera. ... not much snow there at Christmas. Anyway it shows the graphics on the board and a nice sunny day in Utah!!. Hopefully I'll have some very good backcountry video from the Cascades in the next few months.... on my new Pogo:)

Kind Regards,

Dan

• 4 years later...