Note to New Members ×

173cm Coiler VSR & 182 Coiler Monster

D.T.

I'm bored, so I looking at changing my quiver. FYI - I will likely respond faster if you email me. The price is listed in each ad below; you pay shipping and insurance. Yes, the board must be insured for both of our safety. I prefer payment via PayPal.

Coiler VSR

This board has been relisted here

Bruce made an oops when he engraved the length into the sidewall; he marked it as 168cm. Look at the photo compared to my 182cm Monster, the VSR is not 14cm shorter than the Monster.

The board is poppy and lots of fun to ride. The VSR can make any turn shape that you can imagine. Sidewall marking is: T 168 VSR T 010DT 6.8+6. The waist is 20cm

There is one spot that has been dripped with P-Tex. There is one spot on the nose where the base is wrinkled; it is forward of the effective edge and does not affect the way the board rides. The edge is not compressed at this location, so I'm not sure why the wrinkle is there... The white-ish/blue haze on the bottom is Hot Rod Race Wax. This board has never been ground.

See pictures below

SOLD - <del>Coiler Monster</del> - SOLD

• 182cm long
  • 20cm waist
  • Black topsheet
  • SCR = 12m/15m
  • Ridden ~40 half-days
  • Sidewall engraving: T 182 M 010DT1 6.4+6
  • Built for me at 200lbs

This is a very versatile board and rides smaller then the SCR would suggest. The topsheet does have some lift line rash, but there is no obvious damage to the Titanal layer. There are ~3 places that have been dripped. This board has never been ground.

See picture below

SOLD - <del>Monster - Asking $450USD + shipping</del> - SOLD

IMG_0001.jpgIMG_0002.jpg

VSR:

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpgIMG_0009.jpg

Monstser:

IMG_0005.jpgIMG_0006.jpg

Edited by D.T.
updated

WoW, I can't believe there is no love for these boards. They are sweet boards in excellent condition. Such fun to ride and they ride very well.

Ink

Sorry for possible error send. I Need auxillary board for garbage days. Currently have monster. Would offer $300 no offense to add to my quiver. Response 508-758-3666

Would offer $300 no offense to add to my quiver.

Offense taken; the answer is no.

I'm interested. Sent PM.
Do you still have the Monster? **If so, would you take 400.00 + shipping for both boards?

While your offer is most generous, I must say HELL NO to such a gracious offer.

D.T.

I misread your post and only saw the last price listed. Please excuse the low-ball. Let me know if you still have the monster. I probably would have added blinking red text to the HELL NO ;)

Aries

D.T.

I misread your post and only saw the last price listed. Please excuse the low-ball. Let me know if you still have the monster. I probably would have added blinking red text to the HELL NO ;)

Aries

Thanks for the clarification :)

Yes, the Monster is still available.

• 2 months later...

I have residual issues with bottom defect, as well as gash near rail. Bruce has 1 year warranty on defects so I would assume the board did not arrive with this defect. Has the board been ground? If not would there be adverse sequela? The board is for sure 173 even though sidewall is 168? I currently ride nothing under 180. I would offer $425 plus shipping and insurance. I would remit with bank check. You could send after cashing and clearing. Can respond shrddr1 at aol.com if you wish. Have great summer.

I have residual issues with bottom defect, as well as gash near rail. Bruce has 1 year warranty on defects so I would assume the board did not arrive with this defect. Has the board been ground? If not would there be adverse sequela? The board is for sure 173 even though sidewall is 168? I currently ride nothing under 180. I would offer $425 plus shipping and insurance. I would remit with bank check. You could send after cashing and clearing. Can respond shrddr1 at aol.com if you wish. Have great summer.

No, the board has never been ground and no there would be no adverse consequences if the board was ground.

Yes, the board is in fact 173cm long, even though the sidewall is engraved 168cm.

Regarding your offer of $425 plus shipping and insurance, the answer is still no.