Note to New Members ×

180 Kessler, 175 SG and Bomber Boiler Plate for sale

minnesnowta

2010 Kessler 180 (19cm wide) w/ custom BP mounts --- Board used for just over one season. Has about 50% of edge left, and other then that it's in good condition. This board only has Hangl inserts, but I am selling it with custom made Bomber Boiler Plate mounts (which have only seen a few days of use). I'm asking $600 + shipping or best offer. SOLD

2012 SG 175 (19cm wide) --- This board is virtually brand new, less then 10 runs on it back in November. Base grind and full race tune done back in November as well. There is one very small top sheet knick on the nose, as you can see in the picture, from getting bumped in a lift line...otherwise in like new condition. I'm asking $950 + shipping or best offer. SOLD

2011 Bomber Boiler Plate 5mm --- Plate is in great condition (beside the sticker pealing off). Only about 2 months of use. FYI, This is just the plate and all the attachments, mounting brackets are not included. I'm asking $300 + shipping or best offer. SOLD

Email me for more details at madeline_wiencke@live.com.

post-3042-141842356516_thumb.jpg

post-3042-141842356523_thumb.jpg

post-3042-141842356526_thumb.jpg

SG = SOLD.

But the Kessler and BP are still available.

By both for $800 shipped!

Or if anyone is interested in just the Kessler without the custom BP mounts, make me an offer and I'll consider it!

Or...another possibility, I have a set of Hangls that could go with it, but they are missing the top plates....

If I didn't already buy two Kesslers from you in the past year I'ld seriously consider this deal. A Kessler with a boiler plate for a little more than the price of a new plate is like getting a free board to go under your new plate!

Here's one way to help support our US alpine team--buy their used stuff.