Note to New Members ×

Prior WCRM 173

piusthedrcarve

wkpncy.jpgx5egt1.jpg2cgej2r.jpg25slcox.jpg35a9fk6.jpgo6e6w0.jpg

09-10 Prior WCRM 173

Re-listing due to the cluttered thread on other sold items.

Titanial, Hammerhead, Northern light topsheet. Base and Edges are in good condition. Topsheet and Tail has some dings and scratches. Closed-up photos look more scratches under bright lights. It rides very stable and expected turns. Here is Link to the Prior's website. Spec: Length: 173cm Effective Edge: 155cm, Waist: 19.5cm, SCR: 12m

I have a exact same one with different topsheet so decided to let go this one. SOLD

• 2 weeks later...

Would you be interested in an Oxygen 160 LE Carbon/Kevlar SL as a partial trade for your WCRM? I'd add cash of course.

I have two identical apart from LE numbering and one's been just hanging around since I bought it a few years back - used but not abused at all. Has a Alu X-wing layer, cool carbon/kevlar weave, good base and camber. At my 215lb weight the sister board (I haven't ever ridden this one) is very smooth but not a lot of pop out of the turn, holds extremely well and carves inside anything else on the hill - anything. Can be stretched out for longer turns as long as you're not at Mach 3. Let me know if it has appeal and I'll email some pix. Here are some not very clear ones in another thread - scroll down about 2/3 of the page:

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=35056&highlight=oxygen

Would you be interested in an Oxygen 160 LE Carbon/Kevlar SL as a partial trade for your WCRM?t=35056&highlight=oxygen[/url]

Great freecarving boards you have. I once owned Oxygen F-57 (F-59?) 160? about 15 years ago and it was very fun carving deck.But now, I'm looking for an approx.. 20cm width slalom board. Thanks anyway.