Note to New Members ×

Almost new complete set.

Gordaire

Pulling the pin on my Carving Endeavours - it is just not for me at this time.

All the equipment was purchased new last season and it remains in excellent condition.

2010/2011 Prior WCRM 169cm standard width - Blue Tusk graphic 2Up Prior logo on black base. $750

2010/2011 Deelux Track 700 red/white Mondo 27.0 with Red Speed TF Thermoflex Liner. $450

2010/2011 Catek OS2 small standard plate fits boots <10 US colour gold. $250

Complete set $1000.00

Please check out the pictures below

I am located in Alberta Canada - happy to ship Canada and US.

Thank you for your interest.

2010/2011 Prior WCRM 169cm standard width - Blue Tusk graphic 2Up Prior logo on black base.

Paid $999 CDN for sale at $750 CDN

2010/2011 Deelux Track 700 red/white Mondo 27.0 with Red Speed TF Thermoflex Liner.

Paid $639 CDN for sale at $450 CDN

2010/2011 Catek OS2 small standard plate fits boots <10 US colour gold.

Paid $395 CDN for sale at $250 CDN

Open to offers of course and I would let the set go complete for $1000 to encourage a quick sale (not including shipping).

Thank you for the interest.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!! Great example of the super values here at Bomber Online For Sale Forum. One grand for a near new current high end gear. Complete!!! Sweet.

Note to new members/carvers. A good older used setup can be had for half that. 500$ to change your riding life!! Give it a go.

Sad to see someone dropping the sport because they were having a difficult time getting it though.

:(

Hope we see you back here again Gord. There's lots of great carvers and instruction in Calgary.

Cheers,

Dave

Yes indeed. makes you wonder if having a personal coach would have made the difference? Alpine snowboarding is not easy to convert to in so many ways. Carvers helping carvers is key.