Note to New Members ×

Riachle 325 Nagano (23/23.5)

Mr.E

A student gave me a pair for Christmas that year:-)

I would happily buy these if they were my size.I weigh 155 ,so I like them more than many bigger rider as durability can be an issue. I've had great luck with this model for 20 years.

Kind of a sad statement about hardboot development:-)

Hi there. I am interested in the size 23 Riachle boots for my 11 year old. Do you have a sense of how old the boots are? Thanks. Andre

The shells were a special release version during the Nagano Olympics- which was in 1998. I picked these up in 99 for my then girlfriend (now wife). She road them for about 14 days before a concussion ended her season. Since then they have had maybe 6 half days? They are in fantastic shape with almost no wear and very little cosmetic scratches, etc.

Great race/ freecarve boot- I got almost hundreds of days out of my pair of similar vintage 325's before selling them to a young racer. We'll see if my current Deluxe hold up that long.

I'm going to hold to $150- these are in great shape and are a solid value with the Boosters (worth about $30 on their own).

I do have bindings available I could send- these I could package together to save on freight. Shoot me your address and I can get a shipping quote- I think it's about $40 to Toronto, but I'd need to confirm.

Okay. Let's go with $150 for the boots. Which bindings would be a better set up with these boots on a small board (150)? The Burtons? If so, let's do a deal for the package at $300. Can you get me a shipping quote to the following address in Toronto:

Andre Perey

Blakes

199 Bay Street, Suite 4000

Toronto, Ontario

Canada

M5L 1A9

Thanks.