Note to New Members ×

mt high monday 1/2/12

I frequent Mt High but you will find that most people here frequent Summit. I ride primarily softboots and freestyle boards but you will find that regardless of what you come down the hill on, we are all committed to the edge for turning and not braking. Many of us are getting together next Sunday at Summit and I will be traveling from the OC or possibly Riverside on Sunday Morning. There will be many people with extra gear if you should decide to join us.

I will have kids in tow tomorrow so you won't see much of me except at the base of East. Hopefully you decide to ride with us and start living life "on the edge"

That's cool i feel the on the edge style. I do mostly freestyle myself but am opening myself up to boxes and jumps. I have a season pass to mt high so im sticking with that due to cost. Where would I find you at east?

at the base area with a 4 year old and an 8 year old...just the way it is for a working Dad... i have a 164 custom x green base/ white top. you cant miss it...