Note to New Members ×

Lift ticket deals for SoCal Carvers

Gcarve

I thought I'd start a thread for posting any lift ticket deals that we happen to stumble across, for the SoCal carving crew of BOL.

I'll start things rolling. As I mentioned in some other threads, Costco has a deal for Snow Summit/Bear Mountain for this season, two tickets for $79.99.

Also available at Costco, discount lift tickets to:

Kirkwood, CA, $99.99 for two adult lift tickets good anytime thru 2011/2012 season

Mt. Hood Meadows, OR, $122.99 for two adult lift tickets good anytime thru 2011/2012

Whitefish, Montana, $99.99 for two adult lift tickets good anytime thru 2011/2012

------------------------------------

Hey Tom, I just checked Costco's website. It doesn't mention the Summit/Bear mountain ticket deal specifically (But I was at my local Costco just before Christmas, and they had hundreds of tickets available), but all other ticket deals are good any day during the 2011/2012 season :biggthump

• 3 weeks later...
Now through the end of January SS is offering a 50% discount to you if you have a season pass at another resort. Bring it to guest services for your discount. Valid Sunday through Friday non-holiday till the end of January.

Very cool! I'll have to take my MVP with me the next session at Summit.