Note to New Members ×

Burton 4x4 disks

redserge

Hey guys,

thanks to all for the info!

I did call Burton Rider Services as noscholrider suggested and was offered a set of disks at no charge! :biggthump Who-hoo! (I've talked to Josh, I think - really nice dude, sad he rides alpine once in a while, I was so excited and forgot to ask him where...).

Now, if I could find a 4x4 metal center disk for a Burton/Ibex 7 deg cant -I'll be all set! Would appreciate any suggestions on where to get it…<O:p</O:p

I just called Burton and they said they haven't had anything like that in years! They suggested I Google Chris Klug to try to find them. Guess I shoulda asked for Josh.....

I just called Michelle up at Bomber - they are indeed sold out of the 4x4 discs pending a shipment from the folks that are taking over the manufacturing of the stuff from Ibex.

Post up on the "wanted" section for the cant and watch the for-sales. At least 2 of us have gotten cants that way in the last 2 months. 'Course it took me six months of asking to find mine, but find it I did! (Thanks CarvingScooby!)

edit: oh, I see you already thought of that!

C