Note to New Members ×

Moving Sale!

kirtap

Hey Guys,

Sadly, I am moving from CO to South Carolina in January and need to sell some of my gear. Bad for me, good for you!

I would prefer not to ship anything. I live in Boulder, CO; feel free to come take a look if you are close.

Burton Factor Prime 167 Used, but good condition. Marks from the bindings, but nothing major that would hurt performance. A couple chips around the top sheet. Other natural wear and tear from time. Asking 75 USD

Burton Alp 56 Demo Again, used in fair condition. I used this for my first board for 1 season and have used it to let friends try alpine since then. Make an offer.

Raichle 123 MP 27 SOLD! My first boots, in used condition. 3 buckle with extra strap. $50.

Deeluxe Track 325 with step in heel MP 28.5 Great condition. Thermoflex only molded once. Heels are in good shape. $300

Catek OS1 Step In SOLD! I believe these are short plates. In good used condition. Regular wear and tear. $150

Email me for more pictures or if you would like something more specific.

I haven't bought any alpine stuff in awhile, so if you think a price is unfair, please make me an offer.

Thanks for looking!

post-692-141842349202_thumb.jpg

post-692-141842349206_thumb.jpg

post-692-141842349207_thumb.jpg

You poor SOB!

I moved to VA from Oregon in 1994, then to TN in 1999, stuck here for three more years then we're off to UT.

Get a mountain bike or better yet a muni, and a whitewater kayak if you want to float, save your pennies and frequent flier miles for trips to the Rockies.

Last couple years we drove to CO for 2-3 weeks in early June, makes for a nice break from the humidity.

Charleston, that's out there, might want to look at kite boarding.

• 3 months later...