Note to New Members ×

It's on... NC guns are firing

Mellow Yellow

Awesome! We are still a couple weeks away at Timberline in WV. I'm hoping to make it down your way this season. My wife's grandfather has a place near Newland that we are free to use. I've been there several times in the summer but really looking forward to seeing it in the winter.

The carving is pretty good here. We have about 5-10 hardbooters on the hill most weekends. Lifts are slow and I'd avoid holiday

weekends but we have some fun carving runs and decent steeps. We also have some nice tree riding if you are into that and conditions allow.

Send me a message if you decide to come up. I can hook you up with lift tickets and possibly a place to stay.

The carving is pretty good here. We have about 5-10 hardbooters on the hill most weekends. Lifts are slow and I'd avoid holiday

weekends but we have some fun carving runs and decent steeps. We also have some nice tree riding if you are into that and conditions allow.

Send me a message if you decide to come up. I can hook you up with lift tickets and possibly a place to stay.

I'm not far away from Timberline, I will try to visit there when the informal "NC-WV-VA mini session' are scheduled. Maybe with other Whitetail riders too.