Note to New Members ×

Fin wheres the Christmas spirit of TD2's?

Shred Gruumer

Every year around this time.. mmm Kristmas time! stores love to give sales so poor people like me can provide things for their families! everyone does it.. its standard practice..

Well I have got some special stuff for my loved ones.. but now I have no monies left and mom.. my dear old mom really wanted a pair of TD2's (3% front, 6% degree back, standard bails and purple medium elastomer) I don't know what all that means but mom told me thats what she would really love! I would like to be the dear son and provide this for her..

Fin are you having a one time X-mas discount.. I know Catek is! theirs are only $150 till christmas.. can't you belly up and do the same.. boy this would really put a smile on mom's face!

I know this would be so giving of you for this season of giving.

I know you would make it up in Volume.

Let me know I don't want to be late and have my mom sad for the holiday.

Thanks for doing this Fin!

Right sad Shred

Guest Randy S.

I just looked at Catek's site. They aren't giving anything away. Where'd you hear that Shred?

If you get TD2s for your mama, she's going to make you look like the girly-man you are on the hill. Be careful what you wish for.

Chappy Chanukah

Geez,, not much time left fin.. if Mom doesn't get her wish I think she won't make to through the new year.. I think the ..TR2's or TD2's not sure I have the name of them right.. but thats all she's been talking about.. I think if she can see these in christmas morning I think she might actually start doing better and could join us for our traditional snowboard christmas day family gathering that she started so long ago..

Fin,, I know your actually Santa,,but I won't tell... so who do I mail my $150 to so I can have them for her by Christmas Morning.

Cause I know your donating all proceeds to charity!!

Mom will be so happy..

Thank you Santa Fin!

Right sad Shred:(