Note to New Members ×

World Cup SBX at Blue Mountain

Hasbin

Ok Found it. If you go to fis website click on snowboard, then fis world cup, scole to bottom of page to FIS World Cup Calendar. You will see what I am talking about. It does say subject to bid. The date they have picked is the week after the SX / WC ,but the same week as the US Nationals at Canyons. So lets hope they can make it work some how.

• 2 weeks later...
The Sept. 13 CSF line up for World Cup qualifying shows Blue Mtn - Feb 6-8 in Block 3 !

Now I'm excited!!!; to see my boy race in his "backyard" will be incredible

Lets hope they can make it work. And its finaly nice to see that the Development members on The Canadian Snowboard Team are starting to get some recognition from CSF on there website.:biggthump

Feb 7 qualify, Feb 8 race

Obviously the skier cross last year agreed with Blue Mt. (and Intrawest)

For our peers who don't know southern Ontario, there are over five million people living within a two hour drive to Blue Mt! Tens of thousands of these residents enjoy sliding on snow. The "party" will be epic. The SBX will be a hit,especially with two local riders (our son) Pierce and Jake Holden riding for Canada!!!!!!!!!! OK, I might be a bit bias.:)

My guess is,we will shortly also host an Alpine World Cup. That is the exposure we need for our sport.

:):D:biggthump

That is great news, I can't wait to see it. I saw A WC at Stoneham and it was alot of fun, but I really think that with a great finish area down by the Village at Blue. It will be awsome. Last years SX was. Good luck to your son we will be watching.