Note to New Members ×

anyone intersted in a pair of mp 27 burton freecarves

slopestar

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

Just trying to get into alpine for the first time. I measured my foot to be 27 from heel to big toe. I have a very wide foot and massive calfs as well. Would this be a good boot to start out on for all conditions? Im interested. I have no other gear. Are there certain bindings that only work on certain boots? Sorry for the newb questions

Dean

Hi,

Just trying to get into alpine for the first time. I measured my foot to be 27 from heel to big toe. I have a very wide foot and massive calfs as well. Would this be a good boot to start out on for all conditions? Im interested. I have no other gear. Are there certain bindings that only work on certain boots? Sorry for the newb questions

Dean

They are pretty weak. absolute entry level only. I think I am going to keep them as they fit and can be used locally by guys like yourself that want to get started. Sorry to lead you on a little but good luck! Ski boots for next to nothing are available everywhere and are acceptable for learning.