Note to New Members ×

UK based. F2 Speedster Carbon 172cm, F2 INTEC TITANIUM bindings, F2 Works C-59 159cm

slinkygnu

ALL SOLD

I have the following 2 boards for sale.

F2 Speedster Carbon 172cm and Large proflex F2 INTEC TITANIUM bindings - £150

f2speedsterback.jpg

dscf0454o.jpg

F2 Works C-59 159cm and Proflex F2 freecarve bindings - £45

f2cworks.jpg

These bindings use the intec step-in system. Both boards are in very good condition.

I'm based in Peterborough, UK

2vb8opy.jpg

2afwzrd.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
I was hoping for a UK buyer due to the costs / trust involved. I think they're too specialized for the UK market.

Thats the trouble, they are not specialized enough for the UK market. Anyone who rides hard boot gear here wants more modern equipment (Kessler, metal, etc) so I think you might struggle. Kieran is right about the Geman market but even then you will struggle with a £199 starting price on the Speedster. Good luck though.

I used to coach the Royal Marines/Royal Navy Snowboard Team a few years ago, some of those boys are still racing Alpine events in softs, so may want a way into hardbooting on a budget. Look them up on Google as I'm not sure who is the contact now. I think their FB page might be "Snowboard Navy".

Good Luck.

I used to coach the Royal Marines/Royal Navy Snowboard Team a few years ago...........

I teach snowboarding down at Bassingbourn ATR, we may have bumped into each other at some stage. I know I have met a few of the guys a while back.

Would you be willing to ship to the US?

Afraid not. Sorry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...