Note to New Members ×

WTT Physics Plate for Race Standard or F2's + $.

Technical.Experience

Hi,

I have a complete set-up of Physics that I would like to trade for Burton Race standard set-up. I can add some goodies and/or cash for a pair of F2 Race Titanium.

Nothing's wrong with them, it's just that I mostly Freecarve now and I'm not a heavy rider so I'm looking for more flexibility.

The plate had max 4-5 half days on them, they are 9.5/10.

-Ideally I WTT the Physics plate for standard Race in the same condition (I like the yellow translucent one or any other models are fine).

-I have the complete set-up of Physics heels for the Fire's, a cant and cash that I could trow in a deal but I need the standard heels first so I still can use my boots...

What else I'm looking for:

-Volkl V-Flex Riser

-Standard heels for Fire's

Thank you and let me know if interested!

post-7143-141842344131_thumb.jpg

post-7143-141842344133_thumb.jpg

I have a set of the race plates that you are looking for. However, my boots are reactors not fires. So not step in compatible.

What size boot are you? Would you do a boot and binding switch for my boots and bindings?

Let me know what is your boot size, perhaps we can work something out. I also have a spare set of reactors in a larger size for parts.....

Lamberto

I have a set of the race plates that you are looking for. However, my boots are reactors not fires. So not step in compatible.

What size boot are you? Would you do a boot and binding switch for my boots and bindings?

Let me know what is your boot size, perhaps we can work something out. I also have a spare set of reactors in a larger size for parts.....

Lamberto

Thank you for the offer, I don't think I would be interested to swap my Fires for the Reactors though. Too bad yours are not compatible! Would had be the perfect deal. My boot shell's are for 27.5 to 29 and I have heat moldable Intuition liner inside.

• 1 month later...