Note to New Members ×

Assorted Liners - Mondo 26

andy_1

Deeluxe Speed-TF 'red' liners - mondo 26

These were molded once, just too much volume. I really wish they had worked out. They're really nice.

Asking $150 shipped, OBO

IMG_4404.jpg

IMG_4403.jpg

UPZ FLO liners mondo 26 (labeled "6 1/2")

I used these for half a dozen days with my RC10s. Switched these out for thermo liners.

SOLD, Thanks Bora!

IMG_4401.jpg

[IMG_4400.jpg

IMG_4402.jpg

UPZ FLO liners mondo 26 (labeled "6")

Brand new, never used.

Asking $75 shipped, OBO

IMG_4407.jpg

IMG_4406.jpg

IMG_4405.jpg

Older Raichle thermo liners - mondo 26

Well used. I have no idea how many times these have been molded

Asking $40 shipped, OBO

IMG_4411.jpg

IMG_4409.jpg

IMG_4408.jpg

Interested in the UPZ Flo 26.5 liners. I have the stock "6" liners that are MP26.0. I would assume that these are MP26.5.

Would you be able to take some quick measurements between the 2 that you have? Thanks.

The 6.5's measure 10 1/2 inches along the bottom of the sole (~26.6cm), and the 6's measure just a little over 10 1/4" (26 cm). Interesting... I actually asked Dan specifically about this and he said they were identical other than the markings. I never bothered to measure until now.

How stiff are the tongues on the FLO liners?

The most confortable fitting liners I have are the Fischer liners from my ski boots, but I find the tongues a too stiff. These Flow liners look almost identical to my Fischers.

The plastic is pretty stiff. If you're familiar with UPZ boots, it is a bit softer than the red/soft tongue material. These do noticeably stiffen the boot up. This is the main reason I switched them out for thermos.

The 6.5's measure 10 1/2 inches along the bottom of the sole (~26.6cm), and the 6's measure just a little over 10 1/4" (26 cm). Interesting... I actually asked Dan specifically about this and he said they were identical other than the markings. I never bothered to measure until now.

I will measure mine when I get home on Friday and let you know. Thanks.