Note to New Members ×

Donek Incline Custom 164

scrapster

Donek Incline Custom 164--$400 shipped in US, OBO SOLD

Beautifully crafted, near new (made in February 2011), and ridden only a handful of times. I just decided that I like single radius boards, so it's back to the custom drawing board for me! (I have one more shot to get this right before my cash dries up for the foreseeable future.)

Specs: Technically a 164, though I had Sean blunt the nose and tail a bit so it actually measures 161. Otherwise: 23.5cm waist, 136? eff edge, 9-11m VSR. Built for someone in the 150lb range w/o gear. Decambered tip and tail. Close to pristine condition.

Will post pics later this evening. But if you want to check out the Donek website now, the topsheet has the "Heavy Duty Green" graphic.

post-6931-141842341177_thumb.jpg

post-6931-141842341181_thumb.jpg

post-6931-141842341183_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
^

I'd love to, but I'm not sure I'm going to take it out this year. Conditions are pretty crappy, and I rather ride my rock board then take a chance in damaging this beauty. If I do ride it I'll write a review.

you still have the flc? curious how they'll compare.

this totally looks like what i'm longing for in my prior bx thread. very nice.

review asap!

You should see what I have Sean cooking up for me right now then :eplus2:

The Razor/Saber hybrid :eek: (Razor shape--tweaked a bit, Saber dampening)

If I get it in time for my last trip, I'll be sure to post a review.

As for the Incline--I rode it in softies. It was super fun in soft snow. It wanted to go fast and turn big on hardpack. Then again, I was trying it out with new bindings that turned out to be softer and less responsive than adverstised. Still, about 9.5m is probably my scr limit for everyday versatility on softboots. I imagine the Incline would have been playful and snappy with some flexy plates and soft HB's.