Note to New Members ×

Deeluxe Indy canting

Carp

I'm trying to adjust my new Indy's and here's my two issues. I want to cant the front boot(left/regular) more toward the middle of the board. How many turns of the allen wrench bolt should it take to start noticing. Also, I'd like to reduce the forward lean quite a bit. I'm not sure of the RAB setting and what does what on them. I may just swap out a 5 position lean and call it a day, but wanted to give it a chance.

Any help would be appreciated.

HI,

Everything is said and done about this subject. Look at the forum of www.swoard.com and search for RAB. You can find everything you want to know about this mod.

Here are some pictures, take out the RAB, make some extra threads at the top of it, the result is less forwardlean.

http://www.extremecarving.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=95&highlight=af700

Don't know anything about canting. Only use it when you are legs are bowed or else.

Hope this helps.

Greets, Hans.

yeah, but deeluxe calls it canting on the boot.

Carp...from what I understand, and this is from the Suzuka instructions (I think theyre the same)

there are only TWO positsions. If the arrow on the cant adjuster is DOWN then they are "canted inward" If it is UP they are not

I dont think youre sposed to crank on that allen bolt. TO do the adjustment I think youre supposed to just undo it completely and then set the cuff up or down. Its kinda half-assed if you ask me.

There's an instruction manual for these here at bomber somewhere. Ill look around