Note to New Members ×

Second carving: Isn't my butt somewhere else than it is supposed to be?

Perlyshko

Hallo Everyone!

Finally I am back after some rides with my new settings, done based on advices in before-New Year thread: My first carving: do I improve? that is here http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32237.

I lifted my rear heel with special plate, increased angles up to 50 front and 47 back. As the result my turns/carves became symmetric, as observers say, and the style significantly improved. I DO feel INDEED very good going through turns and carves happening more often now. Yet I fail carving steeps and mediums yet. But this is not the question of mine at the moment.

I kind of feel sometimes that my butt is somewhere else during carving than where it is supposed to be - as in one of bomber articles was mentioned. At the same time I should admit that I admire and contemplate photos, videos and riders themselves who are far advanced than me.

Therefore I would like to get some more critics and advices of yours regarding my position at the carve.

I have only one picture from this season as the weather was too good to slow down and stop too often on the slope. At least the perspective is much better for judgement.

Thank's a lot for any opinion and advice.

post-7758-141842338904_thumb.jpg

I am not sure that on shot I was carving. But this is more or less my current level for heel side turn.

And if anyone has pictures of correct position during both carves, I will appreciates few photos or links to threads where these were posted.

Thanks one more time.