Note to New Members ×

Prior MFR 168

Carve99

Prior MFR 168

Prior Men's Freeride (MFR) 168: $200 + shipping (bindings not included)-

10scr

25.2 waist

127 eff. edge

I bought this board last year from Scrapster and only put a few days on it. The base and edges are in really nice shape, 9 out of 10. The top and sidewalls show normal wear after a few years of use, but its all cosmetic (minor scuffs and scratches), 7 out of 10. $200 plus shipping from Calgary.

2009attachment.php?attachmentid=16007&stc=1&d=1235057959

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=16008&stc=1&d=1235057979

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=16010&stc=1&d=1235058056

how pop-y are these things? do you have a weight reference? Also - any idea on the manufacture year?

When I ride it it is more damp than Pop-y, very stable at speed and thru cut up snow and bumpy trails, great for traverses to get to powder stashes.

Weight is about the same as all my boards so average for a 168.

I would guess it is a 2006 or 2007, if Scrapster is cruising this he may have a better idea.

I bought this board last year from Scrapster

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that, I'd double my money :eplus2:

Funny, I was just wondering whatever happened to this board. Sorry, I can't nail down the date much better. I bought it used myself. My guess is somewhere between 2002 and 2006 :confused: Is anything written near the serial number?

Was a fun and burly ride, but a bit more than I needed for a freeride board on the ice coast (I'm on the smaller side.) It did, however, handle plates nicely.