Note to New Members ×

North American Handmade Bicycle Show

Mr.E

Hey folks-

Pretty OT, so perfect for this section.

I build custom bicycles- Winter Bicycles.

speed3.jpg

In addition to doing a bunch of local shows including the Oregon Handmade Bicycle Show (that I help put on) I'll soon be heading to Austin, TX for this years North American Handmade Bicycle Show (NAHBS). The show is from Feb. 25-27.

NAHBS is the premier show for custom builders and looks to be a great event. If you have a specific need, particular tastes, or are just interested in seeing some really neat work by the nations best builders I encourage you to drop by.

If you find yourself in Austin after SES, stop in and see what some of us do during the other seasons!

StradaClassico2.jpg

Did you come to Richmond when the North American Handmade Bicycle Show was here last February?

I went with several friends to help support a few of our local friends who hame-make bicycles.

I love craftmanship and really enjoyed seeing all the excellent examples that were presented there.:1luvu:

Mr E, I checked out your website and you have built some sweet steeds.

I'd rather go the HB show vs Interbike. A good friend of mine has a couple Naked bikes and a good customer of mine has a beautiful Super Record equipped Speedvagen with Lightweight wheels. The bike is over the top.

I have a DeKerf SS and love the thing

Good luck at the show!!

I exhibited a bike with Bike Friday at the Portland show, but this is my first NAHBS as Winter Bicycles. Last year it as just to much time away for me to cross country. I've been showing at the San Diego and Oregon Handmade bicycle shows for the last few years.

Thanks for checking out the bikes- and hopefully I'll see some of you there!