Note to New Members ×

Hello Everyone

AcousticBoarder

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone here, I met a few of you up at Snow Summit this last weekend (1/29-30). I was the guy in soft boots and the yellow shirt.

Thanks Swissracer for the invite and tips on starting the "Norm" - I have been subconsciously trying to learn after my brother introduced me to hard boots a few years back, and now I have some good resources to work off of. I'm not up there too often between classes on the weekdays and work on weekends, but hopefully I can show up a couple more times this season and you can get a good laugh, lol.

Glad to help another soft-boot carver convert out! It's a very addicting sport with a fantastic group of guys. They helped me tons, so I'm more than happy to pass it along.

After loosing a bolt in my hard-boot, I had to resort to soft-boot carving on sunday, and it was an absolute blast. With bindings set to 55/50 I was able to get down pretty low before booting out. Don't let it be said that you can't carve on softies :D

Hope to see you out here again soon.