Note to New Members ×

FS Snowprow Bindings Race, Fast Step-Ins

oldkey

Thanks for looking everyone

I bought a pair of Snowpro Race step-ins for my 13 year old about 1.5 years ago used here in the classifieds on Bomberonline. He wanted to be cool like his coach with step-ins.....but didn't realize the need to watch snow/ice build up with the set up. His boot pulled out once while running gates and that was it....back to his Burton Race plates. So here we go:

Used Snowpro Race Step-Ins.....year unknown (unless the person from whom I bought these bindings with UPS boots sees this post and can help) plus a pair of new, black FAST heels purchased directly from Dan.

$105 gets me even + shipping

I have pictures that can be emailed.

Not sure how to get my 6.1 mm images to load......does anyone know how to "downsize" images to 1mp or less using just Windows XP?

Hey, hey!

Depends on your default image viewer....

But, this should work.

1) Right click file "open with MSPaint" (image opens)

2) Image menu > stretch/skew

3) Select (-75%) in both horizontal/vertical text box (may be larger or smaller %)

4) Save as .jpeg or .gif (which should be smaller than your file type...which I'm assuming is a .tiff in that large of size.

See you tonight.

K