Note to New Members ×

Nidecker Carbon 900's

Ironbird

One pair of Nidecker Carbon 900's bindings for sale, size M/L. I got these new old stock at the beginning of the season from a local Nidecker dealer. They have been mounted once and used for maybe 4 hours total. Model year 06/07. Pretty much new condition.

Bindings, mounting hardware, and manual included. They are great freeriding bindings, but just a bit too tight on my size 12's. Wish they were XL's.

Adjustable heel loop, adjustable Asymetric carbon fiber highback, under base dampening, awesome comfortable ankle and toe cap straps. Designed for standard 4x4 mounting, but does have a ability to do Burton's 3D.

Price $150 plus shipping. SOLD

Questions gladly answered, and more pic's supplied upon request.

post-8571-141842332694_thumb.jpg

post-8571-141842332697_thumb.jpg

Nidecker made the toe straps to work as either over the toe, or as a cap strap. I used them as cap straps.

They should fit 10.5's well. My brothers Malamutes which are mondo 28.5 fit good with room to spare. My Burton driver x 12's do fit in the bindings, but are a very tight fit in the footprint.