Note to New Members ×

Boeri Helmets

C5 Golfer

I am tring to find a new helmet and love the fit of a Boeri... but seems no one carries them anywhere in stock even on the internet no luck.....( yes a few womens sizes and small sizes available of old stock)... does anyone know if they are still in business? I emailed the company but no reply.:confused:

C5 Golfer, I had the same issue 2 years ago. I could not find the Boeri anywhere, and no others fit me descent.

I ended buying a Leedom (that I am happy with) I just had to grind / compress the foam a little where their was a pressure point right in the middle of the forehead, for it to be comfortable.

C5 Golfer, I had the same issue 2 years ago. I could not find the Boeri anywhere, and no others fit me descent.

I ended buying a Leedom (that I am happy with) I just had to grind / compress the foam a little where their was a pressure point right in the middle of the forehead, for it to be comfortable.

Now I am hard pressed to find Leedom's. The "Scream" I have fits well and has been factory re-built twice over the past 12 years. Just not sure if they are around anymore? This hard shell helmet is much warmer than my Giro 9.

I have an old Boeri that I still wear. I think I got it about '96 or so. I've been thinking about replacing it one of these years though. My problem is that my head is more oval, so if I'm not careful I have a big pressure spot on my forehead then end of with a bad headache after awhile. The new helmets I tried on recently seem to have a lot more padding on the inside. I can't remember what the one was that I tried on at REI that I liked.