Note to New Members ×

Snowpro Race Bindings

scrapster

I'll pay $100 for them if you'll pay to ship them by USPS priority mail with a delivery confirmation. find me at marks_trick@Hotmail.com

Hmmm, let me get out my handy, Scarpa 3 boot template measuring kit and I'll get right back to you :freak3:

I'm willing to consider lower offers, but I can't speculate about what boots these will fit beyond my own experience, ie. they size down pretty small (m24), but not sure how big they go. 30.5 is getting up there, especially for an AT boot.

easy on the rookie. i didn't expect you to have a scarpa measuring template! i just know that with catek -- they have long and short plates. i have a set of trench diggers that won't fit my scarpa's because the toe-bail is too narrow. do you think your bindings would go to a 30.5 length? sorry for too much information on my original query. thanks for the laugh!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey John,

I'll look at them tonight and see how much bigger they can go. It's always a bit of a gamble though in terms of guessing sizing and fit. Are you coming up to Berkshire East this weekend for the carve fest (Thunderdome!)? If so, I'd be happy to bring them with me so you can try them for yourself. Also, I'm in Northampton, MA, so I'm not too far away from you. Could be other options to meet.

Thanks! I wasn't planning on Berkshire East this weekend, butI'm sure we can figure something out. The bail distance on my Raichle's is about 11 1/2", (from toe to heel where the bails fit in) but i have no idea how you would measure that on the binding. What size boot did you use in them?

JP