Note to New Members ×

Metal . . . or Plate, and you can't have both

~tb

you can only have one, Metal board, or non-metal with plate, which is it?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. you can only have one, Metal board, or non-metal with plate, which is it?

• Gimme a Metal any day
    • Ill take the plate and a non-metal board please

Coiler.
I may be wrong here, but last time I checked Bruce was pretty exclusively making metal boards. That is with the exception of the carbon fibre Angrry 160/ Madd158 that is an open secret on here.
My understanding is that there are a few well-loved modern decks out there without the metal that bruce made.

Perhaps used, or he might build a glass deck for longtime customers, but I talked with him this year about a custom glass, and he's into metal. Even the final words in the opening line of the homepage of his website says "... and now build exclusively Titanal Alpine boards." BTW I :1luvu: my metal Coiler Schtubby and want an Angrry, and a 185 NSR, and a.... so I'm not dissing Bruce here. I just don't think he is making strictly glass boards anymore (or more likely he's building a few but he's not advertising it).

Of course Bruce can chime in here and make me a liar.