Note to New Members ×

Donek Freecarve I (Olympic Core) - 171cm. including Trench Digger 2 Step In bindings

cruiten

The board and bindings have been sold

This board is in great condition and has only seen approximately six day on the slopes since I purchased the board from Donek in March of 2007.

I am the original owner and I am glad to say that the top sheet is in prime condition and the base only has some minor scratches that can easily be taken care of by a basic tune. The bottom line is that this is a high-quality Olympic Core construction board that has lots of life left in it and need to be ridden by someone who is able to keep up with the board.

I am including a set of Trench Digger 2 bindings that I purchased brand new for this board in March of 2007. Again, these bindings have only been used six times and are in excellent condition. The bindings include two purple (medium) E-Rings, two 3 degree cant disks, and two 4-hole center discs.

$500.00 + shipping

PayPal is accepted; Shipment will be from Foothill Ranch, California. If you are in the area you can make arrangements to check the board out in person.

Important: I have 100% positive feedback on eBay since 1999; my eBay name is "corruiten"

post-3985-141842330651_thumb.jpg

post-3985-141842330652_thumb.jpg

post-3985-141842330653_thumb.jpg

how much just for the board?

thx

k

Big Canuck,

Thanks for the interest.

I would prefer to sell the board and bindings as a set. If things do not turn out as expected I might consider selling the board and bindings separate...

I will keep you in mind if it comes to that.

Take care,

Cor