Note to New Members ×

The board meeting Jan.2nd

favdunc

Let me be the first to say i personnelly had a really good time carving with all of you today. And if any snowsliders or skiers really don' know what i'm talking about. Just be the first one down and watch everyone else come down. Be nice to do it more often

I know why Robert was blocked from the photo, DISCRIMINATION! Robert was trying to sneek in the photo but he was on the Coiler side of the photo. Non Coiler riders needed to be on the right. Coilers on the left, Prior, Burton and Coda on the right.

Erwin, what the heck is that on your knee, a patch? Maybe its time to ante up for some new pants?

Seems like a good idea, although my rear knee is the one that drags, not my front.

Erwin; EXPLAIN YO SELF.

That knee patch embroidery is just an old WaveRave logo (yes the shop in Mammoth). There is a reinforcement patch on both knees, but logo is only on one knee. No repairs were made or needed.

Snowboard pants are circa 1995. Those snowboard pants have outlasted all my other gear!

They don't make em like they use to.